How to Clean Ps5
Learn how to clean your PS5 and remove dirt, dust, and grease and make it look brand new again. The ps5 has been out for a while now, and if you haven’t cleaned it yet, it will be dirty by now. Cleaning your ps5 isn’t that hard and is similar to cleaning your Xbox series x if you have one as well.
A ps5 will get dirty just by being in the open and touching it with dirty fingers if the dirt and dust stay on it for too long, especially if it gets on the inside. It will literally stop it from venting out heat and will make your ps5 overheat, so follow this method and clean your ps5 the proper way.
Cleaning Process To Clean Your PS5
Below will be the best cleaning method to clean your ps5 in the easiest way possible with a step by step guide. You will need to purchase some cleaning tools and products to make the cleaning process much easier and more effective.
Step By Step Process:
1. The first step you need to take is to powder off the PlayStation 5 and take out all the cords that are attached to it so you won’t get shocked when you start to clean it. Once you have done that, you need to gather all the cleaning supplies so that you do not have to walk around looking for them.
2. The next step is to make a cleaning agent using the rubbing alcohol, a spray bottle, and dawn dish soap. To do this, you need to fill the 16 OZ spray bottle with rubbing alcohol and add a few squirts of dish soap then shake it well.
3. Hold the spray bottle 8 inches away from the PS5 and spray every part of it except the back of it where the vents are. Use the detail brush and brush in a circular motion to agitate the dust and grease.
4. If you choose to take off both sides of the PlayStation 5, you can do so and clean the inside as well. When you take the sides off, use the air in a can and blow out all the air from the inside, especially where the fan is.
5. You can spray some of the cleaning sprays on the brush and brush the inside lightly to avoid any visible electronics. When cleaning the back of the PS5, spray some more cleaning agents on the brush and light brush the vents to get the dust out.
6. Once you have cleaned the inside with the brush and the outside, use the microfiber cloth and wipe the ps5 clean until all the soap and any water residue is gone. Once you have done that, your PlayStation should be clean and look brand new again.
How To Clean PS5 Controller:
Now that your PS5 is clean and looking brand new, you will need to clean the controller as well to remove all the grease from your fingers that got on it. Cleaning your controller is similar to cleaning in the PS5. All you need to do is spray the PS5 with a cleaning mixture you made above and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
Once the 5 to 10 minutes are up, use a detail brush and agitate the grease and dust that is on the controller and then wipe it off with a microfiber cloth or paper towel and you are done. Your PS5 controller should be clean as if it came out of the box brand new.
Now that your ps5 is clean, you will need to keep it clean so that you do not have to deep clean it this way again. I recommend cleaning your ps5 every month or every two months. This method is safe and will not damage your ps5, so follow it and make your ps5 clean as if it came out of the box when you bought it.