How to Clean A Plunger
Plungers are one of the most important things in a bathroom because you know what can happen if we accidentally put too much tissue in the toilet I need to get clogged. Your kids can even be playing and dump a bunch of tissue in the toilet and clog it as well.
What this article will do is teach you the best and most effective way to remove bacteria off your plunger and clean it so you can make your bathroom smell much better as well. You are awesome learn how to clean the plunger holder as well.
- Cleaning Container
- Warm Water
- Dawn Dish Soap Or Any Soap
Steps To Take:
1. The first thing you need to do is gather all the cleaning tools you will need to clean the plunger and find a location outside where you can wash the plunger. I would not recommend washing the plunger in your shower, bathroom, or bathroom sink because the plunger we have some residue or feces on it.
2. After you find the location where you want to wash the plunger. Fill the cleaning container with warm water and add half a cup of bleach to the water along with some Dawn dish soap or any regular soap you have at home.
3. Take both the plunger and the plunger holder outside and spray or add bleach does a plunger holder with a plunger usually stays. Put on a pair of gloves and dip it in the water and scrub the plunger holder until it is clean and you see no brown or dark marks. Use running water or a hose to wash off the plunger holder and skip to the next step.
4. Now you will need to wash the plunger properly. First, you will need to do is put on a pair of gloves along with a face mask and wet the plunger up with some bleach and pour some Dawn dish soap on it, ensure there is no water holding on the inside of the rubber. Use the sponge and scrub the rubber area off the plunger until it is clean it to your desire.
5. A next step that I like to do is to leave the plunger in the warm water that you just add to the cleaning container and leave the plunger in it for at least half-hour to soak properly and get out any odor and bacteria.
6. Once the half-hour is up you can wash off the plunger with some fresh running water at Place bought the plunger holder on the plunger in your bathroom. If your toilet needs cleaning, this is the best time to give your toilet a cleaning.
7. This is a bonus tip, but you can add some disinfectant in the area where the plunger will sit in the plunger holder and each time the plunger goes in it, it will sanitize and remove some of the orders that might be there on the plunger and make it easier to clean the next time you choose to clean the plunger.
A plunger is the most important thing in the bathroom because we do have emergencies I need to use it. But having a clean plunger in your bathroom is ideal as well for sanitary purposes. I recommend cleaning your plunger every week when you chose to clean your bathroom to make both the plunger in your bathroom clean and orderless.