How to Clean Vornado Fan
A Vornado fan is a powerful fan that is unique and powerful with the way it blows air. A Vornado fan might look hard to clean, and knowing how to clean a Vornado fan is important because the fan blade is set in a position that traps dust much more easily than a regular fan.
Cleaning the Vornado fan isn’t hard, and this article will give you a step by step cleaning process with pictures showing a Vornado desk fan being cleaned. To clean the fan properly, you will need to take it apart slightly to clean it effectively. Let us begin cleaning the Vornado fan.
Cleaning Process To Clean Vornado Desk Fan:
Below is the easiest step by step cleaning method to use to clean a dirty Vornado fan that has dust build up and other things on it. Ensure to gather all the cleaning tools needed to clean the fan so it will be easier on you.
- Microfiber Cloth
- Dish soap
- Cleaning Container
- Toothbrush / Clothes Brush
- Screw Driver
Step By Step Guide:
1. The first step you need to take is to unplug the Vornado fan from the wall socket so you can avoid getting shocked when you use water on the fan to clean it. Ensure to gather all the cleaning supplies and tools in one area.
2. Next, you will need a small Phillips head screwdriver to take out the screws on the back of the Vornado fan. This will allow you to take off the mesh and have access to the fan blade.
3. Now, you need to fill the cleaning container with warm water and add a few drops of dawn dish soap. Dip or use the clothes brush or toothbrush and wash the front mesh off properly.
4. Now, you need to clean the back mesh before you clean the fan blade. Dip the clothes brush or toothbrush in the water and brush the dust and dirt off the mesh slots until it is clean.
5. Now, it is time to clean the blade of the fan. If you can, take the blade off, if not, just wet the microfiber cloth and wipe the blades clean. You can now wipe the rest of the entire fan off, and your Vornado fan should be clean as if it was brand new.
6. If you have a Vornado fan with a stand, you can wipe the standoff and the base as well, just ensure the fan doesn’t fall and brake.
How t stop a standing fan from making rattling noise
How to clean a fan without taking it apart
A Vornado fan is a great fan to have in your office, room, or workspace. Keeping it clean is ideal, and you need to clean it every month if you use it on a daily basis so that you can get the optimum usage out of it. Not cleaning the fan will also cause medical issues if dust from the fan keeps blowing in your face.