How to Get Makeup Out Of Carpet
This has happened to a lot of people before where they hit their makeup kit off the countertop and get the makeup on the carpet. What a lot of people try to do is wipe the makeup to get it out of the carpet. What this will do is spread the makeup over the fabric of the carpet and make it even harder to remove.
Getting makeup out of your carpet will require you to follow a specific step by step method that will remove most of the makeup first. Then you can wipe it out without leaving any stains, so let us begin.
Quick Way To Clean Makeup:
The fastest way to clean the makeup out of your carpet is to vacuum or scrape up the majority of the makeup and use a wet or dry paper towel with and toothbrush and clean the stain out. Use rubbing alcohol to help break down the stain if it is hard to come out.
Tools Needed To Remove Makeup From Carpet:
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Paper Towel
- Cleaning Container
- Microfiber Cloth
- Toothbrush Or Scrub Brush
Step To Take:
1. The first thing you need to do is locate all the spots on your carpets that have makeup stains or makeup on it. This will prevent you from missing out on any spots on your carpet so you can clean it properly.
2. Now, what you need to do is take the vacuum and vacuum up the majority of the make that you can if it is in dust form. If the make is liquid formate, you can use a spoon and scoop up the majority of the liquid up.
3. If the makeup is liquid, you can wet the paper towel and wipe it out of the carpet. Then spray some rubbing Alcohol on the stain areas and let it sit for a few minutes, then use the paper towel and wipe the mark out.
4. When it comes to the dry makeup, after you have vacuumed most of it up. You can spray the rubbing alcohol on the area and wipe it until the stain starts to fade out.
5. Once you see the stain starting to fade out, you can now fill a small container with warm water and add some dish soap, then use the scrub brush or toothbrush and brush the area with some of the warm water.
6. Once all the stain has been removed, you can let the carpet air dry or use a hair dryer and dry that area. You can also use a paper towel and dab the area and suck up most of the liquid. That is it, your carpet should be clean.
How to get marker out of carpet
How to get hardened caramel out of carpet
How to get syrup out of carpet
How to get ketchup out of carpet
In closing, makeup will stain your carpets if it stays on it too long, whether it is wet or dry makeup. It is best to get makeup out of your carpet as soon as it gets on the carpet before it dries and makes it harder to clean up.