How to Clean Inside Of Windshield
Having a clean windshield is the safest way to drive, but the inside can get dirty if you touch it or always have your windows down. Cleaning inside of your windshield can be difficult base on the angle of it. If you are not careful you can break things and even damage your dashboard with some cleaning chemicals.
Below are the cleaning tools you will need to clean your windshield and the cleaning process you must follow to have the cleanest windshield whether you are on the go or at home.
What to use to clean windshield:
Dawn dish soap
Cleaning Inside Windshield
If you are driving and you notice low visibility, it can be that the inside and outside of your windshield is dirty. Learning how to clean the inside of your windshield is very important to keep you safe and to make your car look brand new all the time.
Steps to clean inside of windshield:
1. Cover your dashboard with a large towel to protect it from getting dirty when you start to clean the windshield.
2. Wipe the glass down with a dry microfiber cloth, this will remove any excessive dirt.
3 Spray the windshield with a glass cleaning product and use a clean microfibre cloth to wipe it.
4. Wipe it down with the cloth until all dirt and grime are gone.
5. Spray some rubbing alcohol and use a fresh microfiber cloth and wipe the inside of the windshield to remove any fogginess.
How to Clean Inside Windshield On The Go
Inside your car windshield can get dirty when you are on the road and you don’t have the required cleaning products that you will have at home. Cleaning the inside of the windshield is really easy, all you need to use is some wipes and a microfiber cleaning cloth.
Steps to take:
1. If something was splashed on the windshield, you will need a lot more wipes.
2. Wipe the windshield in a vertical direction so you don’t spread anything on it more.
3. Use a new wipe for every 10 inches you wipe.
4. Use the microfiber cloth and wipe the windshield in a circular motion until it is clean and dry.
Car Windshield Cleaning Tips
Use a premium microfiber cleaning cloth over a paper towel because the paper towel will scratch the windshield or windows because it is made of wood.
* You can buy a cleaning tool for windshields to make it easier on you.
* Clean the inside of your windshield in a circular motion.